-
May 3rd, 2006, 07:21 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I started an order this morning, and put AG#26 in the cart, then out, then in. Ohh what to do. I could really use the $ elsewhere, but I've been in love since seeing some of the boardies' pictures (of which I'd love to see more). I already have Jess hiding under the bed, plus Bald Sam waiting for a wig. At least hubbie knows about her! But another one!
And I'd like to return her original outfit, but would I only get credit for the sale price it's at right now?
Or should I just wait til there are new outfits on them? And now it seems I've missed the dress forms. I really wanted those, too.
-
May 3rd, 2006, 07:37 PM
#2
Inactive Member
By "you could use the money elsewhere"
do you mean along the lines of you shouldn't buy a new doll at all, or just for other "fun" things?
If I were you, and you have the money to spend on a doll, I think I'd get 26 (and you definitely should), and wait to return the meet outfit. Hold onto it for the rest of this month, and see if it's not on special next month, and return it then for the full price.
By the time there's new AGT outfits, they might release another doll that you also want. And then you'd have to pick between the two [img]frown.gif[/img] .
On the other hand, I've already got this current meet outfit, and I don't see myself buying another AGT until a new one gets released. Imo, it's too much of a hassle to return something when it seems quite likely there will be a new outfit in a few months. But if you're fine with returning things, then that probably wont be an issue for you.
In any event, you need AGT26 [img]wink.gif[/img] :

-
May 3rd, 2006, 07:51 PM
#3
Inactive Member
She is so beautiful!
Yes, I mean it's my "fun" $, but that's a long list, too. I want the platinum blonde AG today, too, and have for longer. I didn't originally think I wanted #26 til I saw "real" pictures.
I did just call and order, since the dress form scare. I did not order her then, but with a free shipping code, I could just as easily go order her right now online. Still deciding, the CS said only about 2 more mos. til the new outfit.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks